Re: [IP] lancet changes

--- Pat Flynn <email @ redacted> wrote:
> To All,
> The reason I am so perplexed about those of you who
> brag about not changing
> lancets more often or refuse to use betadine or
> alcohol comes from my own
> experience as a "medical type".

Pat, no disrespect for your experience, but, my endo
and educator both say not to use alcohol wipes or
betadine for finger sticks.  As far as the number of
times one uses a lancet or needle for that matter is,
in my case, not brag, just a fact.  I test my BG at
least six times a day and believe me, If I ever saw
any sign of a problem or infection I would be the
first to change my routine.  So I guess it is I say
potato and you say po-tah-to. ;-)  Blessings Cynthia

Do You Yahoo!?