Re: [IP] lancet changes

Pat Flynn <email @ redacted> wrote:

> The reason I am so perplexed about those of you who brag about not
> lancets more often or refuse to use betadine or alcohol comes from my own
> experience as a "medical type".

Pat, I respect your experience.  However, there is also a lot of experience
among the rest of us as well, including the experience that not using
alcohol or betadine rarely results in infection; licking the blood off a
finger stick rarely results in infection; reusing lancets rarely results in
infection (as long as it is used by one person only); etc.

Jim Handsfield