Re: [IP] Lancet changes

Enough,  you should do whatever your comfortable with.  I personally wait
until the lancet device hangs onto my finger (not really but I just bought a
new lancet device and it probably came with a years supply of lancets (3
samples)) and I have never had a problem with infections. Oh yeah, I also
lick.