[IP] John Walsh's article on the Paradigm

Not to long ago I saw a post with a link to an article by John Walsh about
the problems with the Paradigm.  Does anyone still have that info?  I tried
going through the archives without any success.  Also, there were postings
about the problems with Humalog and the pump, no delivery alarms, due to the
insulin?  If anyone can help with these, I'd appreciate it.