[IP] Re: rafting with a pump

I used the Mini-med sportcase last year (March) on a white-water rafting
trip. We were provided with wetsuits and I wore it underneath. Since we had
to stop for lunch and all shed our wetsuits, it wasn't a problem, just a
bulge. I kept my meter in two ziplock bags inside a fanny pack that I wore.
Usually onboard (if it is a group float) they provide a dry bag to store
anything needing to stay dry. You won't be testing while hitting the