[IP] The "New" Rules

I know we have quite a few members who are of the "old school" and I just
wanted to point out that we get a new textbook every few years.  When I
began injections in 1964 we would "aspirate" the syringe to be sure we
hadn't hit a blood vessel.  Thanks to the "patient education" law that went
into effect in 1998, I was able to learn in a class that "aspiration" was no
longer practiced.   So keep an open mind for new or different practices.
Don't necessarily change, but do keep that mind open!      :>)