Re: [IP] Humalog vs. Novolog

In a message dated 05/31/2002 9:50:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'v been on it for a couple of days now, and I
> definitely notice I'm using less insulin basally. I've
> had to make some adjustments in my bolusing as well

       Exact same thing here, I started with Novolog on Wednesday and was
surprised with the "immediate" difference .... of the need to reevaluate my
basal settings and carb ratio's ... ( Perhaps, this is why FDA has approved
Novolog - for the pump ... dont know, but, it does work differently (for me)
than Humolog ... )
Dx'd 1981, pumping 02/27/02
minimed 508