[IP] sofset flap irritation

I had the same problem a while back.  Use the all white tape not the larger orange tape.  the orange tape gave me huge itchy welts, too.  If the smaller white tape with the small hole doesn't work, ask MiniMed to send you a different tape.  If it doesn't have a hole in it, just bend it in half, and cut a small half circle on the edge to make a circular hole.  a lot of tape sets do give problems so just find one like above  that works better.  Pat