Re: [IP] Lancet changes

I agree with all of you non-changers. I change with the seasons and sometimes
forget.  I use the new lance devise that comes with the One step Ultra.  That
device is really cool as you can adjust the depth of the charge with a little
control knob on the top.  That way as the lance wears down from copious
pricking, you just increase the depth a little and you can add months to life
of ol' Sir Lancelot.

I also agree that a new lance hurts more.  I think I get used to the feel of
an old dull lance.  Its kinda like an old baseball glove.

never a problem...other than slight calluses