Re: [IP] ? about pump cases

From: "BertnSue"
>>> It worked really well for 4 months and then I got about 2 tables-spoons
worth of water in it. Thank heavens that didn't affect my pump! I used
Vaseline on the seal as
suggested and it worked well again the next time. So plan a monthly greasing
to be safe.
 Susan >>>

I do not have one of these, but I was under the impression you had to apply
a fresh coating of Vaseline EACH time you use it to assure proper sealing.

Isn't making a no-smoking section in a restaurant like making a no-peeing
section in a swimming pool?