[IP] seizures

Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 03:50:43 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] quick drops

We've had a problem with this since Zachary (12) went on the
pump on Valentine's Day.   Sometimes I'll catch the quick drops
and everything will turn out okay, but four times so far, we've
missed them because he was sleeping.   We're talking from
170-below 50 in 30-45 minutes.   Each time he's had a seizure.
Wish I knew what caused these.......

8.74 .74(())
((88.74 ..74    Barbara Petzoldt -:&:-
- -:&:- ((88.74*  Fenton, MO
           email @ redacted
           Independent Kitchen Consultant for
           The Pampered Chef.
a rapid drop in bg can cause a seizure  hypoglycemia can also produce this
frightening display. that is how insulin shock therapy worked. spot
A. L. Bender, M. D.