[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #366

are you talking about the sports guard case?  If so, I have the MM508 pump
and it works great.  It's kind of a pain to use expecially when bolusing but
used at the beach and not a problem with water or sand.  Is rather expensive
at 50.00 but does exactly as says.  Of course if you use a two piece bathing
suit instead of a one piece I think it would be easier to use. (this is of
course my personal opinion).
Hope this helps.

Jana Strange
email @ redacted