[IP] Raiding fridge in my sleep (Very Odd)

Hi Everyone,
Have any of you had the problem of eating in your sleep? This started happening to me when I would get severe middle-of-the-night lows, I'd come to myself and be sitting on the kitchen floor eating ice cream out of the carton with a fork. My nurse thought that perhaps when I dropped my body just took over. I thought that having the pump would stop these but it still happens (it isn't always ice cream but often is). I have no idea how much I've eaten so I can't bolus for it and my sugars are often over 200 in the morning. I've tried putting glucose tabs next to my bed hoping I'd eat those instead and I've even started locking my bedroom door. Even doing this it's still happening. Any input or suggestions would be appreciated (my nurse is kind of at a loss).
Thank you!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
                        - Jeremiah 29:11