[IP] RE: Humalog Vs. Novolog

Hi! I had one other thought about the spikes 2 hours post meal -- I was
having a similar problem and spiking from like 100 to sometimes as high
as 280 2 hours post and then an hour later back at 100.  My endo
suggested that I dual wave all of my meals so now I take 50% of my
insulin now and then 50% spread out over 3 hours (after trial and error
with different percentages and 2 hour and 4 hour time intervals) and
my sugars are now much more in range post meal...just a thought