Re: [IP] quick drops

In a message dated 5/30/02 2:54:08 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Not sure what was going on but was wondering if others had experienced
drops/ >>

I responded before about general low but to address quick drop, when I went
to see endo about lows I ate before leaving home so as not to have problem
driving.  My check in glucose reading was 109, when I saw endo about 30-40
minutes later I had the shakes. We took another reading, I was 48. I know it
is a scary-funny feeling. But it seems to happen sometimes with no

Whitney & "THE BORG"