Re: [IP] quick drops

I recently talked to my CDE and endo about much the same thing happening to
me...except it happened for almost a week.  We were fighting to keep my gluco
over 50. No change in what was eaten, amount of exercise or anything. Endo
says sometimes the body just decides to react differently for no reason.  Was
advised not to change boluses and keep close watch. About 5 1/2 days things
started getting back to normal and have been that way for a couple of weeks
now. With all the testing endo ran she says she has no explanation why the
unexpected drops.

Whitney & "THE BORG"