Re: [IP] Lancet changes

I only change about once a year.  I find that a new lancet hurts more and
makes my finger sore for several days.  I have never used any disinfectant
of any kind for test, shots or new infusion sets and I have been at this
for a long time.  I have never had an infection from any diabetic related
activity.

Tnx, Corky