Re: [IP] Re: Humalog vs. Novolog

I was on Humalog for approximately 3 years before switching to Novolog about 3
months ago.  My latest A1C (last week) was up 2 points from 7.2 to 9.2.  My
endo switched me back to Humalog.

I do not believe that the insulin is all at fault for the increased A1C.  I
started slacking a good bit in the past 3 months,  going 2 or 3 days without
testing my BS, and eating like a pig.  I have gained 26 pounds in the last
year,  and now am testing 4-6 times a day and eating very little.  I have to
get those pounds back off, hopefully quick,  so I don't have to go buy a new
wardrobe.  I have noticed that my pants have to be worn a little lower than

Andy J.