[IP] Mexico Meds

I may have come in on the tail end of a topic about getting insulin in Mexico
but I never read if you can buy diabetic supplies there.  Today is the last
day of health insurance coverage for us - indefinately!  My husband is
self-employed and we have been on Cobra insurance for the last 18 months.  I
went to pick up my prescriptions at the pharmacy yesterday and asked them what
the cash price of Humalog and One Touch Ultra Strips were.  She said the
Humalog would cost $117 (2 bottles) and the One Touch Ultra Strips were about
$80 (100 strips).  That's already almost $200 and that's really not even
enough strips.  Also that doesn't include insulin pump supplies.  My husband
had a heart attact 3 years ago and is also on expensive meds (he's only 39
years old).  I don't know what we're going to do.  We live in Texas and could
drive to Mexico once or twice a year to stock up if they sell the meds we
need.  Could someone please help!