Re: [IP] Animas R1000

----- Original Message -----
From: "jhughey" <email @ redacted>
> such a thoughtful name is no accident. >>>
> But it still sounds like *enemas*. Oh, poop!

My first reaction was that it sounds like "animus" which means "bitter
hostility or hatred". "Animus" is in the English dictionary, whereas
"animas" is not: it's a Latin word that only those who have studied Latin
would recognize.

But on the other hand, most people probably don't know the word "animus",

Natalie ._c-