[IP] novolog vs. Humalog

We have had the same results with Kevin's 2 hour pp. He has much better
control after meals with Novolog than he did with Humalog. The same thing
happened to him with Humalog...he was high 2 hours after, but if you
corrected, he would go low. NOT so with Novolog. Better yet, he doesn't have
the highs!

He just got his A1C and it was 6.6%. I expected lower, but I think the in
office A1C is usually a bit higher than the hospitals. Doc told Kevin for his
age-group that was PERFECT. Hormones at this age are hard to deal with as many
of you parents know!

Summer has started for us as of today! Have a great one.

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99