[IP] Animas R1000

Just remember that all pumps are mechanical devices and as such they fail.
Just look at some of the manufacturer responses for pump damage in the FDA

Just type in "Animas" or "Minimed" or,  "Disetronic" in the manufacturer line.
It will pull up all the reports.

My son (3 years old) is  using his "third" Animas pump in 9 months of being in
the pump.  I guess just plain bad luck because I can assure you there has been
no physical abuse to the pump.  Animas has been always very responsive and
send you a brand new pump in 24 hours.  We are very happy with Animas customer
service and we think that in that regard this Corporation gets the winning

Maribel, mom of Brian 3years old, pumping for 9 months