Re: [IP] Animas R1000

Lyndy, if I'm not mistaken, the word 'animas' comes
from Latin and means: soul, spirit, vital principle;
life; breathing; wind, breeze; air (element)
So, it would seem to me that they picked a highly
appropriate name (and it appears they put some thought
into it.) :)

Lyndy said:
Weeeellll . . . I do think they could have picked a
better corporate name . .
. but then again I don't think Disetronic and
Minimed/Medtronic are any
better -- not to mention "Dana" -- I mean I sat next to
her in Algebra II,
and her grades weren't that hot so I'm not sure I'd
want a pump that was
named after her . . .

Just my usual 2 cents worth . . . and like my Dad
always told me:  You get
what you pay for!