Re: [IP] Animas & Support for IP

In a message dated 5/30/2002 9:52:05 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  THANKS, Animas and
>  welcome to the newest Large Contributor for keeping IP up and running.

Wow!  That's great!  Glad to hear about their support!
I know my daughter would not be pumping -- on an Animas pump or anybody
else's pump if it weren't for Insulin Pumpers!  Saturday is her one year
anniversary of pumping, and I'm going to make my annual contribution to IP in
celebration of what pumping has done for her quality of life and quality of
health -- largely thanks to what we've learned from the collective wisdom of
everyone here!  Thank you, one and all -- and especially thank you,  Michael
Robinton.  You and Lily were my inspiration !!!

Pumpmama to Katie -- happily pumping with her Animas pump "Elvis" since 6-1-01