Re: [IP] Animas R1000

In a message dated 5/30/2002 8:45:27 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Can't anyone find anything negative to say about Animas?

Weeeellll . . . I do think they could have picked a better corporate name . .
. but then again I don't think Disetronic and Minimed/Medtronic are any
better -- not to mention "Dana" -- I mean I sat next to her in Algebra II,
and her grades weren't that hot so I'm not sure I'd want a pump that was
named after her . . .

Just my usual 2 cents worth . . . and like my Dad always told me:  You get
what you pay for!

Lyndy ;-)