[IP] ? about pump cases

What does anyone know about the neoprene case that minimed offers?  How
effective is it to protect it from the water?  We have just bought a boat and
I would like to have some decent protection for my pump.  I cannot afford to
change pumps I have a 507C currently.  All of the wise knowledge out there
would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

A good is friend the one who bails you out of jail a true friend is the
person sitting in the cell next to you talking about how cool that was.