[IP] Humalog vs. Novolog

Has anyone noticed any better after meal blood sugar control with
novolog vs Humalog?  I have always used Humalog insulin.  My A1c's are ~
6.2, but my blood sugars are 200-240 11/2- 2 hours pc.  4-5  hours later
they're normal!  So if I correct for the high I go low later.  My basals
for most of the day is .1 units.  My Dr. says not to worry about the
highs since my A1C'a are good, but I do.  I just read in a diabetes
magazine that people find that novolog works better for this problem,
but they were using injections not pumps.

Any input would be appreciated.

Maeve kelly, pumping 5 years