[IP] mexico land of inexpensive meds

From: "Melany Noltenius" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] re: travel with supplies

Now, I lived in Mexico for a year, and found that I could get my synthroid,
antibiotics, and a number of drugs without an MDs perscription.  These drugs
are cheap, cheap, cheap - and cost less than my insurance co-pay.  I haven't
tried asking for Novolog yet (but will this Dec. when we will return to
Mexico for a vacation).

Does anyone living in Mexico know whether or not you need a script for
Novolog?  Can you get Novolog?

I think you can get it there without a prescription. only in the us does
federal law prohibit dispensing without a prescription.

A. L. Bender, M. D.