[IP] Animas R1000

-----Original Message-----
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Animas R1000

In a message dated 5/29/2002 , email @ redacted writes:

>I am wondering if anyone here uses the Animas R1000?  I am currently on a
>MM508 and have the opportunity to get another pump and am wondering of any
>experiences with the R1000, both good and bad.

I have used MM504 and MM507 and am now using Animas R1000 since Oct/01.
Animas has great customer service.  Once when I had problem (do not remember
what and this only seems to happend when I am no where near home), contacted
them they walked me through it.  I called home to check messages later and
they had called to see if I was alright.

Joyce Walsh, pumping 9+ years