Re: [IP] meter skins

In a message dated 5/23/2002 9:49:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Thanks for posting the  fifty50 site for all of us!
> Why should that post not have been sent to IP? I don't want to post
> incorrectly in the future! :)

I also enjoyed the site! Thank you. I am going to purchase a bracelet. I
don't know why someone would complain about it! Some people aren't happy
unless they are complaining! I am greatful you shared the info. with the IP
group. Heather W.