Re: [IP] Skpping Meals (was humalog)

Sorry Sam,
You know what you did wrong:(1) not allowing for extra driving-1 bread/hr driving, (2) not allowing for carry over of exercise effects for 6-12 hrs. My CDE has a neat technique for testing Basal rate which is to skip a meal and make sure BS is OK. This is done for all meals, one at a time. Come, Sam, You know this stuff.