[IP] Re: What are your basal/bolus percentages?

> When I'm low carbing my basal is 65% of my TDD, if I eat a lot of carbs it can
> be only 40% of my TDD.  (Of course the basal is always the same, the boluses
> vary.)
I also eat low-carb (it's the only reliable way I've found to minimize
post-meal spikes).  So depending on the day, my basal is usually at
least 65-70% of my TDD (and sometimes more).  I agree that it's a YMMV
thing -- books and other sources can give us guidelines, but our bg
readings are the real test of what works.