[IP] Re: I'm home

From: email @ redacted
I wrote:
>  I had to drink some mucomist (which
> I called snotjuice).

>Jan I love your sense of humor. I did not get any snotjuice when I had mine

Well, I said to those who told me I had to drink it that's what it sounded
like. They all *agreed*. YMMV!!! ;)

> As I remember Jean got me home about 9:00 PM.

Early for you, huh? We got there 1:00 p.m. the day before, home 10:20 p.m.
last night.

> Do you know what kind of med's they want you to get on? If it's lipitor I
have been on it for 4 or 5 years. I have no problem with it. I have been
told some people get numbness in the hands. >

He told me, but gave me no Rx paper and I can't recall (Hillary Syndrome) -
something that started with a *P* I think. My hugsband has been on Lipitor
for about a decade now - seemingly no side effects.

> My prayers are with you Rog

Thanks - just between you and me, we have 106 years of this!! Whew! (~_^)

My opinions are free - it's the scarcasm I charge for