Re: [IP] Wash Your Hands!!

  Were you on the list a few weeks ago when I posted about Josh doing
something similar?  His was marshmellos from a BD party roast only he treated
his 'high' and then I went rushing over there when he started to throw up and
couldn't see straight.  I was up all night feeding him juice and glucose and
Smarties to keep him from bottoming out.  Josh is REAL good now about washing
his hands before checking.  And if he gets a high he will wash his hands
again and retest.  I don't even have to tell him!!!!

mom to Joshua