Re: [IP] What are your basal/bolus percentages?

Hmmm...I'm not too sure about that. My daughter is very
active (almost 12yo) and she just seems to need a
70%(basal)/30%(bolus) split no matter what. She is a
grazer though, maybe that is why (in her case only).
Who knows. This is all very fascinating to me.

Mario said:
For a while, mine were about 40% basal, 60% bolus.  I
think that the more
active a person is, the lower their basal will be,
compared to the bolus.
Mine have leveled of a little because I've been eating
less, but it depends
on the day, and how active I am and how much I eat.