Re: [IP] What are your basal/bolus percentages?

For a while, mine were about 40% basal, 60% bolus.  I think that the more
active a person is, the lower their basal will be, compared to the bolus.
Mine have leveled of a little because I've been eating less, but it depends
on the day, and how active I am and how much I eat.