[IP] Re: Re: IP] pump auto shut off / dtron question

In a message dated 5/30/02 8:15:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> From: "Carl Willcock" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] Re: IP] pump auto shut off / dtron question
> I guess I had a bad batch of Lilly pre filled. I had two boxes of a total
> of
> ten carts that would not work. I called Lilly and was told that they were
> not made for pumps, just pens.

What disetronic told me was that they were made to fit their pen and the
dtron pump was made with the same size specifications so that it fits.....
I'm just glad mine work so well, i really don't want to go back to filling

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here