Re: [IP] What are your basal/bolus percentages?

You need whatever works best for *you*, not what some
book or person or dr, etc says. My daughter (almost 12)
is on ~70% basal and ~30% bolus. Not the recommended or
typical ratio, but it works best for *her* (like you,
the fasting tests show this is correct). Any attempt to
change it only makes her control worse.

Lisa said:
Of my total daily insulin, I use 30% basal & 70%
bolus.  When I fast my basals are just right.  But I
have been told that you should be at 50%/50%.  Are most

people using about half & half basal/bolus?