Re: [IP] Smart Charts

Kerry,

I would love a copy of both.  My doctor insists I use his, but I have been
considering keeping my own records and then just giving him what he is
interested in.  I like to keep up with the times of the day and all he
cares about is breakfast, lunch, supper, and bedtime.  He told me I didn't
have to check so often, but for me it works better.  :-)

Billie