[IP] Smart Charts

Over the weekend I made 2 versions of "Smart Charts"
(both are similar in concept and set up to the real
Smart Charts.) One change I made was to take the fixed
times off and make it to where you can put your own
time in (making it customizable). That was the one
thing I didn't like about the "real thing". I also made
the bg scale go to 500 instead of stopping at 300. Oh,
and these are on an 8x11 sheet of paper, not small like
the real thing.

The 2 versions I made are the same with the exception
that the 2nd version has larger boxes to record info.
If anyone wants a copy let me know which one (or both).

take care, Kerri