Re: [IP] What are your basal/bolus percentages?

I actually read , I think in the Pumping Insulin book, that is was more like
40/60.  My basals are set at about 51.3 units a day, but I use about 80 units
(sometimes more, sometimes less) a day total.  My insulin to carb ratio is 1:8.
I would say definitely a YMMV thing.  :-)

Billie