Re: [IP] Lancet changes

In a message dated 5/30/2002 6:41:42 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Does everyone go so long?

We change Katie's at least once a day . . . we found that if we don't, with
8-12 checks a day, her fingers get pretty chewed up looking very quickly.
Once we started changing at least daily her fingers started looking really
good . . .

I can't wait til they get that  meter out that measures BG levels by shining
a light on a special contacts in your eyes . . . no more pokes would be SO

Pumpmama to Katie