[IP] Sex and the pump

I have been on the pump for a little over a year and in the beginning, I used to disconnect for sex.  Now I just leave it connected and throw it on the bed.  If it gets yanked out - oh well, that can be remedied soon enough.  My husband has no problem with the pump, he is used to tubes sticking out of my body at one time or another, he just feels it is an appendage of me and accepts it.