Re: [IP] Loved ones helping with lows

I have never had a problem fighting off help or getting hysterical when low...I
just don't have enough energy ;)  I am very irritable though.  When only
slightly low, I get very talkative and don't make sense.  Then when it goes
lower I get very quiet and withdrawn and sullen and
depressed/frustrated/angry.  But still, not energy to do anything but think
about those feelings, and even then it is not thinking straight! ;)

> When I am low enough that I am not completely passed out but not completely
conscious I
fight.  I have had a couple of episodes with my ex that I would fight off any
help he or
my mother may have been trying to give.  I have heard of people who curse the
ones trying
to help and