Re: [IP] What a LOW feels like....

Over the last 51.5 years of IDDM, I have had several different symptoms of
can't focus
verrrrry tired (lack of glucose for energy)
could feel the outline of my stomach
start crying *like a silly old woman* (this is what dr. warned could happen,
so when it did Mom would accuse me of doing it cuz doc said so -
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr). Oh, please do not ask me what's happening when I *am* low,
wait until I am at a good level so I can explain since it slows the glucose
getting into me and I can't think anyway.
I do not need to test when I get the yellow cashew-shaped aura in my
vision - I know it 's low and often can feel it happening just before it
rapid heartbeat
absolute confusion
slow response to commands

I do want to mention again to not use chocolate for lows as the fat in it
slows the carbs. It generally takes 10-15 minutes to bring up a low but it
would take much longer than that for chocolatey stuff. (~_^)

If you can't eat all your chocolate you can store it in the refrigerator.
But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?