Re: [IP] Loved ones helping with lows

When I am low enough that I am not completely passed out but not completely conscious I fight.  I have had a couple of episodes with my ex that I would fight off any help he or my mother may have been trying to give.  I have heard of people who curse the ones trying to help and everything.  I don't remember these after they happen.  It is sort of funny after the fact when you are told what you did.

As far as apologizing, I don't think I ever have in that sense.  I am always apologetic for needing help to begin with, but your loved ones understand.  That is why they are loved ones.  No one thinks you are a burden except yourself.  I am the same way.  I am afraid that in the future I may need to be taken care of and I don't want to be that kind of burden, but my honey always tells me he would gladly do it.  :-)

P.S.  My sister sent me a nice story today that had your scripture in it.  I just thought that was cool.