[IP] Re: Sex and the pump

>From the Male pumper point of view (position?), I've found disconnecting to
work best for me and my partner.   Some times we've used the 'thigh thing''
to corral the pump and stay connected but have not had great success in
securing the tubing so its usually more practical to disconnect.  As with all
physical activity, testing and bolusing are important and if I forget my
partner has even grabbed a finger and tested if she's concerned.  Think of
what we are discussing and if caring is not part of the equation then the
numbers just don't add up.