[IP] Brain Cells, Invisible Insulin, Like Mom

I have seen some hearsay, but no actual proof that the reactions kill
cells.  Even that article I posted really didn't have any scientific
proof.  I wonder if anyone has done a brain scan of someone before they had
diabetes and after at various times?  That would be at least some proof.
Concerning the vanishing insulin.  I have the same problem with bagels and
pop tarts.  They both require about twice the normal amount I usually
take.  I try to avoid them because of that, but when I do eat them, I am
extra careful about checking.
Jayne, sorry I sounded so uptight.  I am not good at writing things, I say
them better.  You did see some things I don't actually say but do feel, one
of which is that my SO seems to concentrate more on the negative side of
things, and that his mom is very unconcerned when it comes to her
diabetes.  He is working on his negativity (or, as he likes to call it, his
realism), and I'm not marrying his mom :)  Everything else about him is
terrific, or I wouldn't be with him.