[IP] Loved ones helping with lows

I just wanted to chime in with some experiences with loved ones helping out with hypos. One really bad low I had a few months ago, my husband was trying to get me to sit up in bed and drink juice, and I didn't want to.  I ran around the house cursing at him and telling him to leave
me alone. Finally out of frustration he told me that I couldn't hold the baby if I didn't drink the juice. So I started crying hysterically and told him he was mean to me. It makes me laugh a little to picture him chasing me around the house with a juice can, but at the same time it
makes me sad.
The last low I had at my parents' house, it was dinner time and they thought I should just fix a plate. But I kept dropping the food and then I sat down in the kitchen floor. My mom finally fixed my plate for me and talked me into getting up.
As embarrassed as it makes me, it's nice to have people to depend on.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green KY
Who is in another battle with the insurance company's mail order pharmacy about pump supplies