Re: [IP] Re: Sex and the Pump

After all,
> using sites that don't disconnect (rapids) makes one pretty creative and used
> to the extra appendage.

I remember one week I was at the time using sets that did not disconnect
(changed those very early into pumping and now I don't think I could live
without it!) and I had that continuous glucose monitor on for 3 days that
cannot be disconnected.  Sex was an absolute circus for 3 days...as was
sleeping, taking a shower, changing clothes...lol.  It was like haing 2 extra
arms without muscle control!  I don't know how you do it, not being able to
disconnect.  Another YMMV thing I guess.